środa, 26 października 2016

Hi everybody!

My name is Anna, I am 30 years old and I am Art and Design (madness) lover. 
How does my story go? 
I have graduated from the Fine Art Academy in Poland with the Master of Art title in 2011. This is, where I have done my first deep steps to the creative ocean. It is also, where my serious artistic experiences have begun.. 
I decided to have this blog, where my aim is to publish from time to time as expected unexpected result of constant thinking, being and my points of view. Including a point of how it is to be an Artist and what can bring us to the stage of being who we are and who we could be.
What you can expect to find here?
1. My thoughts and ideas.
2. Recommendations and inventive options.
3. Advices and certain flow of fresh energy.
4. Complains of reality being full of disordering fears and doubts.
5. Positive power and motivation concepts.
I look forward to seeing you here, on my new blog #designmadness.
Cheers!
Ann.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz